Tuesday, August 30, 2011

peta2.de:: The Vegan CallYa rapper in an interview!

peta2.de:: The Vegan CallYa rapper in an interview!


Callya, the vegan rappers in the interview!

Who does not? CallYa is one of THE Rapgrößen the animal rights scene. With his compelling voice, his deep beats and his profound writings he always hits the bull's eye. The sympathetic Tübingen has with the collabo LP LA RESISTANCE created by several artists together a mix of hip hop and soul that simply just fun. Currently, he featured the album " Plan 88"Madcap and albino, two other serious rapper of the animal liberation movement. If you want to see him live, even checked out his website or ask him directly whether he wants to play may be on your solos Party / After-demoparty ... But check out our previous interview with CallYa !



Interview


CALLYAS latest album, "Forgotten Fire".
Hey Callya. Thank you for your time take us to answer a few questions.

Sure, you. You live vegan. How and when did it happen that you decide that you want to completely give up animal products?The thought process had to start when I first heard the track had "no rights" on the LP of albino. I was human activity in general compared to already very critical, and thought: Who wants to change something, has no choice but to start with yourself. I saw myself forced me to deal with the issue, and stood first in conflict with myself. I noticed that all the arguments I was trying to raise, however, ultimately do not arrive to the arguments in favor of an animal product-free lifestyle. I said then: either you live with a lie, or do you draw the consequences. I opted for the latter, and it first tried a vegetarian diet. Two years later I moved to step to veganism, which I really wanted to do from the beginning. I've also noticed there again, that all fears were completely unfounded - such as the fear of abandonment. The fear quickly evaporates when you realize how easy it is, after all, and you will discover many new things. To date I have not the slightest feeling that I would be missing something in my life - quite the contrary: I feel so well like never before!






What would you advise young people who do not know whether and how to take that step?

I advise you to swallow the right pill, you know, like in Matrix - and you just once with the subject deal . Asks questions. Look at how your food was before it landed on your plate. And how it looks when you take an animal's life and liberty. And I can only say, as far as an animal product-free lifestyle: It's not as difficult as one would often paints! Try it out, there are now so many ways to get delicious, healthy, easy to feed and animal product-free and to live. You're honest and down to earth music with German lyrics. Congratulations! Who or what has influenced you most? There is music in which I just say what I think and with which I shall pass on some positive energy. There are a lot of what influenced me. First, it is probably my surroundings, the people I meet and with whom I change myself. I always think it's important before you begin to deal with any human theories, sits down to reflect on himself and his environment. It's like a hall of mirrors (grins). I would say I'm more heart than head man. As for me, of course, also very influenced by the music that I listen to yourself. Right now that's a lot of the reggae and dancehall area, or melodic hip-hop experiments. What are your current projects? relative is currently just the big collabo LP, La Resistance disc with Microphone Mafia, anarchist Acedemy, Meditias, Chaoze One Lotta C. and in stores. I am currently working with Albino just been so ever on the planned joint disc.For this project, I still have a couple of times wonderful, classic Hip Hop Beatz unpacked. I do not want to reveal too much, but I see it is an interesting blend of thoughtful, melodic hooks with rape deepen. In addition I am working on my new album for which I want to take much time because it will be very different than my previous stuff. It will be melodic and experimental.










Is it possible to give even live to be convinced of your charm?

is yes, because there are always possibilities. Lately though I consider myself something back in terms of gigs, because I just want to take some time to hone new styles. But there will of course continue to live gigs, then just look at my MySpace page , there always are there any concerts. If you want me to come to your city, then I'm happy here, if you want to organize something good. Write me anemail in the fall. For spring 2010 are albino, and I incidentally still looking for event organizers or organizers. What is your favorite vegan dish? One of my favorite vegan dishes is a self-creation that has evolved over time and proven. It is a kind of tomato-soy goulash with couscous, Moroccan spices, best with homemade guacamole and vegan tzatziki. I have the recipe on here kochmeister.com published - here's the link: Thank you for the interview!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Krudas Cubensi-El Veganeo